Exciting news! Get Two Fit now offers a curated workout playlist, updated periodically. We wanted to offer you music to get you pumped up and ready for action.
We’ve got two playlists below. The first is for intensity – songs to run to, music for weight lifting, or just a great, empowering workout playlist in general for when you need that extra boost in energy.
The second is a more mellow, empowering playlist full of inspiration music about self-love and self-appreciation. It’s perfect for when you’re feeling a little low and need some happy songs to improve your self-esteem and brighten your day.
Workout Playlist by Get Two Fit
- U + Ur Hand by P!nk
- Bubblegum Bitch by Marina and the Diamonds
- You Bitch by Fefe Dobson (also one of the best songs for kick boxing)
- Violet by Hole
- Lose Yourself by Eminem
- Dogs Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
- Dare (La La La) by Shakira
- Out Alive by Ke$ha
- I’m a Keeper by The Band Perry
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
- Knock You Out by Bingo Players (another of the best songs for kick boxing)
We interrupt this post to explain that each of these links will take you to Amazon.com and provide a 30-second preview of each song. If you do choose to buy one of these songs after clicking these links, the creators of Get Two Fit will get a small commission. Likewise, if you shop for anything else on Amazon.com before our affiliate cookie has expired (e.g. you decide not to buy a song, but then you remember that you’ve had your eye on that really pretty scarf), we will get a small commission. This does not increase the price you pay for the product, but it does help us keep the lights on and continue to bring you all the excellent content we provide.